FAQFrequently Asked Questions
Is there an ideal time to attend?
Do we have to be Catholic?
What does the weekend cost?
Weekends are $250 per couple.
What happens on the weekend?
What should we bring to the weekend?
We suggest you bring the following items with you:
- Wear comfortable casual clothing;
- Bring a snack to place on the shared snack table which will be available in the conference room (water, tea, and coffee will be provided);
- A six pack of our favorite soda, energy or sports drink;
- A reusable cup to enjoy coffee and water during the retreat;
- Any snack or drink items for your own personal consumption
What time should we arrive?
Weekends start Friday at 6:00pm, so plan to arrive between 5:00 – 5:45pm.
What time does the weekend end?
Weekends end Sunday at 12:15pm.
Can I get a copy of the schedule?
Do we have to stay for the entire weekend?
Are there any ground rules for the weekend?
Yes, we do ask that you observe a few basic rules.
- Please refrain from the use of alcohol and illegal drugs.
- Please respect this is a Catholic retreat – we ask that you dress appropriately. Gentlemen, please no hats.
- Please remember the weekend is presented at a Catholic facility and be respectful of your surroundings.
Please do not leave the weekend, for any reason, unless an emergency arises. If you need to leave, please speak to one of the team members.
What should I wear?
Where can I smoke?
Catholic Engaged Encounter is a smoke free environment, and due to state law all of our facilities prohibit smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes. If you do smoke, each facility has designated smoking areas outside of the building. Additionally, as a sign of respect, we ask that you please refrain from using e-cigarettes or vaping inside the facilities as well.